The Indie Author Mindset
Do you want to sell more books and earn a good living from your fiction?
Discover how to change your way of thinking and revolutionise your writing career.
Are you struggling to take your author career on to the next stage? Do you wish you could sell huge numbers of books and make a good income for you and your family? Before he learned to change his mindset, Adam Croft's fiction books earned him around $30 a day. But, after developing the indie author mindset, he was earning $3,500 a day within a matter of weeks.
The Indie Author Mindset shows you how simply changing your way of thinking about your writing business can revolutionise your career. Using Adam's personal experiences and examples, you'll be able to think differently about the business side of your writing career and lay down the foundations for long-term success.
In The Indie Author Mindset, you'll discover:
- How to decide who to listen to — and who not to listen to
- How to unlock the power of residuals
- How to create more than half a dozen income streams from one book
- Lessons and advice from Bryan Cohen, David Gaughran, Brian Meeks and Mark Dawson
- Why almost every writer misunderstands profit and is doing advertising wrong
- And much, much more!
This life-changing book is the motivational kick-up-the-backside all authors need. If you like a non-fiction book with a personal touch, practical tips you can apply every day and all the motivation you need to kick your career on to the next stage, The Indie Author Mindset is for you.