Do you want to sell more books and earn a good living from your fiction?
Discover how to change your way of thinking and revolutionise your writing career.
Are you struggling to take your author career on to the next stage? Do you wish you could sell huge numbers of books and make a good income for you and your family? Before he learned to change his mindset, Adam Croft's fiction books earned him around $30 a day. But, after developing the indie author mindset, he was earning $3,500 a day within a matter of weeks.
The Indie Author Mindset shows you how simply changing your way of thinking about your writing business can revolutionise your career. Using Adam's personal experiences and examples, you'll be able to think differently about the business side of your writing career and lay down the foundations for long-term success.
In The Indie Author Mindset, you'll discover:
- How to decide who to listen to — and who not to listen to
- How to unlock the power of residuals
- How to create more than half a dozen income streams from one book
- Lessons and advice from Bryan Cohen, David Gaughran, Brian Meeks and Mark Dawson
- Why almost every writer misunderstands profit and is doing advertising wrong
- And much, much more!
This life-changing book is the motivational kick-up-the-backside all authors need. If you like a non-fiction book with a personal touch, practical tips you can apply every day and all the motivation you need to kick your career on to the next stage, The Indie Author Mindset is for you.More info →
Do you want to write and sell more books? Now you can.
Learn how to go from idea to income with the ultimate indie author checklist.
The Indie Author Checklist teaches you how to plan your books effectively, get them written and take control of your marketing and launch process with a simple six-stage checklist.
In The Indie Author Checklist, you’ll discover:
- A step-by-step guide to take the smallest idea and turn it into a fully-fledged novel outline
- Techniques for overcoming any roadblocks during your writing process
- How to plan an effective launch and boost your day-one sales
- Methods for boosting sales of your backlist titles
- How to use paid advertising to maximise your book sales and find new readers
- And much, much more!
Are you struggling to motivate yourself or get your book finished? Do you find it difficult to wade through the overwhelming tasks a self-published author has to complete? The Indie Author Checklist can help.
Adam Croft has made getting organised his business — quite literally. As one of the world's most successful independently published authors, he's able to release 4-6 books a year, which earn him a solid six-figure annual income. And now he's showing you how he does it.
Getting organised is difficult. But with The Indie Author Checklist by your side, you'll always know exactly which step to take next.More info →